Hi all. The vacations are coming to an end and everybody (esp. kallloooo) seems to be having a good time. I have given enough philosophical bullshit (ein tag in einer zeit) so let me tell you guys what I have been doing.
BOOKS BOOKS and MORE BOOKS, mai sathiya gaya hoon, novels bahut jyaada padh raha hoon and bahut mazaa a raha hai. Par itne tez raftaar ke wajah se mujhe yaad nahi hai ki maine kal kaunsi novel padhi thi aur usme kya hua tha. Information overload ke wajah se mera brain shutdown ho gaya hai :-).
Apart from novels ----- meeting up with psycho, sipo ,the topper with a hair fall problem, popor and haddigod, which was awesome and made me realise how much I miss you guys. That was the best outing of my vacs. Really looking forward to getting back with u all. I know some of you are coming here for GRE and it will be great to meet up then.
Three Cheers for the next sem
HIP HIP HURRRRRAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment